Feathertop Winery Membership
- An annual membership subscription to our winery. Your membership also includes a dozen hand crafted wines delivered to you every March, June, September and November personally selected by Kel Boynton. Kel has planted 22 varieties to ensure your membership cases offer quality (we guarantee it) and diversity so that you will experience at 16 different varieties every year!
- We understand that everyone has their favourite wines and our Bonus Case offer (save up to 50%) allows you to pick and mix your favourite dozen* at member prices four times a year (*applies to still wines), any time!
- For all other additional cases purchased outside the 4 annual Bonus Case offers (did we mention these cases you pick are up to 50% off?), we will continue to reward you with 15% off including sparkling, fortified and reserve wine dozens.
- When you come and stay in one of our two luxury accommodation suites, we will have a complimentary bottle of our Reserve wine (or your favourite wine) waiting for you on arrival as well as local produce delicacies so you can make the most of the stunning views from the lawn terrace at sunset.
- We have exclusive access for you at our VIP private Member's Terrace where you can book private degustations, family get togethers or celebrations; or you might simply just want to relax and sink back into one of our daybeds with a good book, a glass of wine and local grazing platter.
- As a Summit Cru member you will always have first priority for bookings in our a la carte restaurant (in fact, there will always be a table for you). Our professional and friendly team will welcome you with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine on arrival and take you to your table with the best seats in the house.
- We will always give you first access to Feathertop event ticket announcements.
- Our wines are carefully handcrafted and some are produced in small quantities, but you will always get first access to these.
- As a member we think you deserve free delivery on your membership and bonus case deliveries (excludes NT & WA where are $20 freight surcharge applies, which is still less than non member mailorder freight charges.