If you like a bit of variety and adventure in your life then you should become a Summit Cru member.
Not only do our wines offer excitement and discovery but so too our winery…or should we say, your winery is a place to explore and create lifelong memories with family and friends.
Our wines offer an uncommon and intriguing mix of cool climate, traditional and emerging varieties. The wine quality is exceptional with all wines hand made from hand-picked fruit.
The value is great with your pack price representing a 50% discount off our Cellar Door prices, delivered free to your front door. Every case brings a taste of Feathertop and the High Country to your door.
Not only will you be supporting an Australian, family owned company but you will become a part of that family with access to world class facilities, service, spectacular natural landscape and any adventure you care to undertake.
You will automatically receive four cases annually and depending on your selection they will cost:
Mixed Case: $708 per year ($177 per case/quarter).
Straight White Case: $660 per year ($165 per case/quarter).
Straight Red Case: $760 per year ($190 per case/quarter)
There is no additional joining fee. These prices include GST and delivery.
Yes, great wine delivered at a great price is only the beginning. Our members are entitled to:
- Pick and Mix your favourite 4 bonus cases each year at the quarterly pack prices which allows you to create your own favourites case with a saving of 50% including free delivery.
- A 15% discount off case orders of Sparkling & Fortified wines
- A $5 discount on bottles of wines consumed on site.
- Access to our Exclusive private Members Terrace for you to relax in or book for a private function or degustation
- First access to limited and special release wines · Complimentary glass of Prosecco when dining in our Alfresco Dining Restaurant.
- An upgrade to one our Reserve wines when staying in our accommodation.
- A 10% discount on all Feathertop Spa treatments.
- Special Christmas bonus offers.
- A complimentary invitation to our 5 years or more loyalty event program - a thank you to our Summit Cru members for their commitment to our wine club
- Priority access to special events and functions at the winery and around Australia.
Managing your membership
We see our wine club as a way to build a relationship with our customers. We pledge to introduce you to high quality, hand-crafted wines and build a long term relationship that will continue to grow through information sharing and memorable experiences.
We understand that personal circumstances change and whilst we would be sad to see you go, yes you may cancel at any time. After receiving the first four shipments, there is no cost to cancel. Any cancellations prior to the minimum 12 months or 4 deliveries will incur a cancelation fee equivalent to your standard quarterly pack fee (as per item 2 above).
Our membership provides you amazing value offering - on the understanding that as part of your membership terms and conditions you agree to purchase all four cases in each year.
In order for you to retain your membership benefits and your place in the Feathertop family, you must be an active and paid member, so unfortunately we cannot suspend or put memberships on hold. However if your personal circumstances change, please talk to us as there are other options we can offer like changing your membership to a mailing list membership (no cancelation fee applies if you have received the first 4 deliveries or 1 year’s membership) until you are ready to come back.
Please be aware that if the 4 minimum purchase of four deliveries is not made, your membership reverts to mailing list privileges only or maybe cancelled without notice (unless other arrangements are made with the winery Summit Cru Membership Manager).
If you are going to be away at the time of delivery, we will still hold cases on site for you and be flexible with delivery times to meet your travel plans but you will be charged your quarterly membership fee in early March, June, September and late November each year.
Another option is you can provide us with an alternate delivery address of a friend or family member to accept the wine on your behalf.
If you are going away for extended period of time (6 months or more) please contact us and we can arrange to change your membership to mailing list privileges and you can re-join with us again when you return (subject to membership availability).