16th February Gates Open 3pm
Kate Miller-Heidke is an award-winning singer-songwriter and indie pop darling who will be coming to Feathertop to perform a special outdoor concert on Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Kate effortlessly traverses the worlds of contemporary pop, folk and opera. You won't want to miss the chance to see this talented performer play live in the picturesque surrounds of the Feathertop Winery estate.
Support Acts & Performance Times
Arrive early and check out local support acts Adam Lindsay and Danielle Murgida between 3:30pm - 5:30pm. Kate Miller- Heidke is on stage 6pm-7:30pm. Event concludes at 9pm.
Food, Food, Food!
Feathertop's Stone & Barrel Restaurant will offer local produce platters. There will also be outside food vendors cooking up a storm including Spirit of Java, An Choi Vietnamese and Bright Football and Netball Club roast beef and gravy, coleslaw rolls. Available from 4pm.
STRICTLY NO BYO FOOD
Porepunkah Pub Special Offer
The after party is @PunkaPub in the heart of Porepunkah. They'd like to offer all ticket holders a Special deal... Buy a main meal and receive a FREE schooner or local beer or a glass of Feathertop Wine. Show your ticket to redeem!
- NO BYO food or drinks. We will have plenty of local produce platters available. Wine, craft beer and local cider available at bar prices.
- Bus pick ups available from Myrtleford, Porepunkah and Bright.
- NO ATM but Eftpos available.
- BYO picnic rug/deck chair.
- This is a family friendly event. Children are welcome but must have a ticket for entry. Children under 3 are free.