#findthegoldenfeather to go in the draw to win an Immersive Winemaking Experience for 4 people!
$750 of $15 vouchers to enjoy at Feathertop Wines.
- Enjoy a full day with with Feathertop’s winemaker Nick Toy.
- Start the day with a private tour of Feathertop’s vineyard where you will get an introduction to our 22 varietals, learn the basics of viticulture and our winemaking practices.
- No matter what time of year, there is always something happening for winemakers. Have a favourite variety that you would love to work with? We can tailor the timing of your experience to your favourite wine needs!
- Go behind the scenes in our winery where you can try some tank samples and then do a wine blending session in the lab with Nick.
- Sit down with Nick in our private Loft area where he will do a guided flight tasting of all of Feathertop’s current vintages, with canapes provided.
- Once bottled, you receive 2 dozen bottles of the wine that you helped in the winery/tried during your visit that can be personalised with your very own label!
- Includes 2 nights accommodation midweek in Mt Buffalo Apartment for 4 people, breakfast, bottle of wine on arrival, local produce items.
- Includes your own personal Feathertop chef preparing a private 5 course degustation dinner on one of the two nights with matched wines for 4 people in the apartment.
Visit Cellar Door between 6th April 2019 and the 28th June 2019 and #findthegoldenfeather, fill in your details on the Feather and hand it to one of our cellar door staff to go in the draw. Anyone can enter.
SUMMIT CRU ADDITIONAL CHANCE TO WIN: Golden Feathers will be placed in your June 2019 Summit Cru packs and randomly in online orders completed within the competition dates above. Simply take a photo of yourself with your Feather and send it into the winery via our social media pages using the hashtag #findthegoldenfeather or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition drawn 4pm on Friday 28th June 2019. Winners will be notified. GOLDEN FEATHER Competition Terms & Conditions