The Peggy Adelaide Suite
Named in honour of Kel Boynton’s mother, the architecturally designed Peggy Adelaide suite offers an experience of ultimate indulgence and relaxation, perfect for that romantic weekend getaway or private retreat.
- Architecturally designed luxury king suite that sleeps two people
- A complimentary bottle of Feathertop Wine. Summit Cru Wine Club members receive an upgrade to a Feathertop Reserve wine.
- Continental breakfast (milk, bread, jams, honey, house made muesli)
- Afternoon nibbles (crackers, local olive oil, dukkah, local cheese, cured meat)
- Kitchenette with microwave, espresso machine, toaster, kettle
- Private secluded balcony with large, free standing slipper bath and overhead heater for those crisp nights.
- Gorgeous scenic valley and vineyard views
- LED colour changing rainwater shower.
- Large hidden flat screen TV
- Efficient split system heating/cooling
- Free WIFI
- KTM Bike hire available (men and women)
Monday – Sunday and public holidays: $300 per night.
One night stay $350.
Book with the Mt Buffalo View Apartment (sleeps up to total of 6 guests):
$600 per night (min 2 night stay applies).
Things you should know:
- This apartment does not have disabled access
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking permitted inside the apartment. There is an ashtray provided on the balcony.