Named in honour of Kel Boynton’s mother, the architecturally designed Peggy Adelaide suite offers an experience of ultimate indulgence and relaxation, perfect for that romantic weekend getaway or private retreat.
- Architecturally designed luxury king suite that sleeps two people
- A complimentary bottle of Feathertop Wine. Summit Cru Wine Club members receive an upgrade to a Feathertop Reserve wine.
- Continental breakfast (milk, bread, jams, honey, house made muesli)
- Afternoon nibbles (crackers, local olive oil, dukkah, local cheese, cured meat)
- Kitchenette with microwave, espresso machine, toaster, kettle
- Private secluded balcony with large, free standing slipper bath and overhead heater for those crisp nights.
- Gorgeous scenic valley and vineyard views
- LED colour changing rainwater shower.
- Large hidden flat screen TV
- Efficient split system heating/cooling
- Free WIFI
- KTM Bike hire available (men and women)
Monday – Sunday and public holidays: $300 per night.
One night stay $350.
Book with the Mt Buffalo View Apartment (sleeps up to total of 6 guests):
$600 per night (min 2 night stay applies).
Things you should know:
- This apartment does not have disabled access
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking permitted inside the apartment. There is an ashtray provided on the balcony.